Write For Us
If you have a story to tell or some great advice to share, we would love to hear from you. Here are a few reasons why you should share your voice with our community.
Why Write for Silent & Still?
You Will Make A Difference In People’s Lives
Goalcast is a community dedicated to helping improve all aspects of our readers’ lives, and your work will contribute to fulfilling that mission. We provide practical advice, resources and the motivation to help our readers realize their full potential.
Find A Huge Audience For Your Work
Once your blog post is selected and published, we will work our social and distribution machine to make sure it gets the reach it deserves. Your work will be posted on our homepage (300,000 visitors per month) and promoted on our social networks, including Twitter, Google+ and Facebook, where we have more than 2 million followers and growing fast.
Many of our contributors leverage their exposure on Goalcast to promote their personal brand, provided it is both relevant to our mission and done transparently. We allow you to write a quick bio about yourself that will appear below your article, where you can include one website link and as many social media handles as you like. Note that all promotion is to be limited to your bio.
Contribute When You Can
You’re the boss. You can contribute whenever you like. There is no specific timeline for your articles. We encourage you to create your own deadlines.
- Recommended article length: 600 – 1200 words
- The topic must be directly related to self-development, which can include the following areas: self-improvement, success, motivation, inspiration, relationships or entrepreneurship.
- Our tone is positive, energetic and confident, with an emphasis on solutions. We suggest you have a look at the content we publish to get a firm sense of the Goalcast voice.
- Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings or lists to structure your writing.
- When appropriate, include research or sources to add credibility and substance to your piece (with external links, if possible).
- Articles must be original and distinct from content already published on Goalcast. We invite you to do a quick search on our homepage before preparing your article.
- Posts must be 100% exclusive to Goalcast (found nowhere else on the Internet).
- Reserve all promotion for your bio. We will reject all guest contributions that contain advertising or sponsored mentions in the form of links.
Your post may be edited to meet Goalcast’s style and standards and improve search engine visibility, though we will make every reasonable attempt to respect the writer’s work and maintain the sense of your writing. Changes may be made to the title, text or any images provided.
How To Submit?
Send your pitches or completed article together with your full name, a short bio and a headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We prefer submissions as a Google Doc, but we also accept Word documents.
Become A Regular Contributor
Successful guest contributors will have the opportunity to get compensated for their work by becoming regular contributors. If you are keen to contribute to Goalcast more regularly, then send us an e-mail at email@example.com explaining your interest. If we determine that you are a good match after a few guest contributions, then we will invite you to join the team.
Soon you will be inspiring millions to realize their full potential!